Safety Protocols for In-Person Lessons
Our Safety & Studio Protocol is as follows:
- Our custodians are daily disinfecting and deep cleaning studios including all piano keytops, doorknobs, and other points of contact in our studios.
- Ozone fogging chapel hallways.
- Our teachers clean all surfaces in-between lessons.
- Social distancing is implemented throughout entire lesson.
- Doors to studio rooms will often remain open or partially open for air circulation during lessons.
- Waiting areas will be available at most studio locations.
- We ask that you please wash hands before lessons. We have hand sanitizers available outside of studios.
- Until restrictions lift further please wear a mask. We do have face-shields available for purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order your face shield.
Public Health recommends people take the following actions to keep themselves healthy; student studio protocol:
Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
Stay home and away from others when sick.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.